Popular and Premium Kindle eBooks & Audiobooks - for Free!
Free Premium Kindle eBook of the Week
Amazon Kindle Best Seller in multiple categories.
Above Free Offer Expires in...
You missed out!
How to Think Bigger:
Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things
From the author Martin Meadows:
Have you ever wondered what separates people who think bigger from people who set their bar low? What makes one person accept low standards and another person to constantly raise them?
Why does one person strive to build an international organization affecting the lives of millions of people, while another person is content working her entire life as a clerk? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being a clerk!)
Why is one person challenging herself to run marathons, train her body and get fitter, while another is happy living a sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle?
What drives a person who’s optimizing every single aspect of her life and what causes another person to maintain the status quo?
You can say, “Well, the answer is simple enough – one person is ambitious, while the other one is not.” But what exactly causes it? And most importantly – how do you become more ambitious and think bigger? Is it something you’re born with and can’t change, or is it something over which you have control?
I found this topic so fascinating I decided to find out the answer for myself and write a book about it. This book is the result of my research about people who think big and the science of being more ambitious.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from the book:
- What key things you need to inspire yourself to think bigger, and more importantly, achieve your big goals.
- Why you need a “why,” and what kind of motivators will set you up for success (hint: attaining money or status are some of the least motivating goals possible).
- The single most important thing to thinking bigger. If you don’t have it in your life, you will sabotage your efforts – guaranteed.
- What the chimp is and why you need to learn how to control it to get yourself motivated and work on your big goals. You can be making things hard for yourself without being aware of it.
- How to cultivate the art of strategic laziness to achieve more while doing much less than other people (why work so hard if you can get better results by being lazy?).
- The seven most important triggers of flow – a state of perfect focus where the magic happens.
- The secret of achieving the impossible is not really such a secret, but most people tend to forget about it and get overwhelmed by their goals.
I wrote this book to increase my motivation, teach myself how to think bigger and learn how to raise my standards. I hope the answer I found will help you as much as it has helped me.
What is OneDayOneTime.com?
Like BookBub, but better.
Free for You.
Free for Authors too.
(and we'll grow your list)
We bring you premium Kindle eBooks and Audiobooks for free, many of which you can download from this website, in exchange for your name and email.
If you download it from this website, your email may be shared with the Author (and no one else), so they can connect and engage with you directly (you can opt-out of their list at any time).
We will also email you every week a curated list of premium Kindle books that have been made temporarily free by the authors as part of their free promotion, and you can download it directly from there.
You download premium Kindle books and Audio books for free from this website, in exchange for your name and email.
Your email may be shared with the author (if you sign up for their free book and download it from this website) so they can connect with you directly.
We get to build our brand and audience, and create a marketplace.
A true win/win/win for you, the author, and us.
Are You An Author?
At OneDayOneTime.com, we can help Authors like you in 2 ways:
1) OneDayOneTime Premium: Your eBook/Audiobook is downloaded from this website, and we help you build an email list.
2) OneDayOneTime Standard: You let us know about your KDP Select Free Book Promotion on the Kindle store, and we'll email our entire list for free, linking directly to your eBook on the Kindle store (no download, no list).
Allow us to elaborate.
1) OneDayOneTime Premium
If you wish to build a targeted email list of interested and engaged readers - for free - then keep reading.
During our Beta stage, this service is free for you. Here's how it works:
* You may have heard of BookBub.com - a marketplace to promote your books.
* Ours is similar, but ours is free for both the reader and the author (they charge authors).
* And we're better because we also build you an email list (no other service will share it with you).
* We only give away select, premium Kindle and Audio books.
* You (the Author) get to build a free email list of interested and engaged readers.
* The Reader gets a premium Kindle or Audio book for free.
* We build our list as well, and name-recognition for our brand and website.
* You provide us with a copy of the PDF version of your Kindle eBook, or the audio to your Audiobook, to give away on this website for free, in exchange for a name and email.
* Anyone can enter their name and email in a sign-up form (specifically created for you), and download your Kindle eBook or Audiobook for free.
* Once they sign up for free via the form, they are taken to a page where they can download your eBook or Audiobook directly from our website. No delays, no waiting for welcome emails. Instant gratification.
* We promote your free offer on our own dime, to all of our email lists and social media audiences.
* Every time someone signs up to download a copy, we will send you their email as well.
* We can send the email of each subscriber in real-time (to an email you provide), or as a one-time export after the fact.
* The email subscriber is made fully aware that their email is being shared with you, the author. They must agree to it before they can sign up and download your book.
We plan to monetize this in the future by charging Authors for giving away their books via our website.
But it's free for now.
BookBub will not share the email of the book readers with you. Neither will Amazon, or any other book marketplace.
But that's where we're different. We will share the list with you, that too for no cost at this time.
Once the free offer goes live, it will be live for 1 week.
2) OneDayOneTime Standard
KDP Select offers you what is called as a "Free Book Promotion" for a 5-day period every 90 days, during which you can make your Kindle eBook free - as in, $0.00.
You would simply let us know about the dates of your Free Book Promotion, and we'll email our entire list for free, linking directly to your eBook on the Kindle store. But since they are doing directly to Amazon to download your Kindle book, that means they're not downloading it on this website. So we won't be building an email list for you.